Melanie

Melanie

May 18, 2011

day 3

Not a flying start, more like baby steps…


Today I’d like to tell you about one of my favorite products – and in the process share a brief story:
My husband and I had been recently married at a park by the bay with his son as sole witness. We had not discussed a honeymoon, and I assumed as it was a second marriage for both of us that something less traditional (a weekend get-away) would ultimately serve the purpose. Much to my surprise, he took me to Paris! Moreover, he planned out every detail, from the restaurants (I highly recommend Aux Lyonnais), to the shopping (the flea markets are amazing!), and even a beautiful boutique hotel in the first arondissement (Renaissance Paris Vendome)…and it was here, at the Paris Vendome that I first experienced Bvlgari Eau Parfumee Au The Vert body lotion.
Actually, my initial memory is not of my own favorable encounter with it, but rather, my husband’s. He said he really liked the scent…and he never says much of anything about such matters. Truth be told, though, it is unique in that I have never smelled anything else like it. Nor had I ever heard of it before for that matter – my knowledge of Bvlgari limited to jewelry. Regardless, it is now a staple (albeit a rather expensive one) in my bathroom as I appreciate not only the scent and the fact that it works well as a lotion, but it also has the power to take me momentarily back to the city of love even when I’m about to embark on a trip to Costco…  

No comments:

Post a Comment