Melanie

Melanie

Sep 12, 2011

YSL Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils





I have a very good friend that gives me awesome tips on beauty products.

The other day she was wearing an amazing mascara. Her eyes are usually beautiful, but that day they were spectacular just with the mascara. Of course, I immediately asked, so, she told me:

Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils - Radical Noir. It has to be Radical Noir.

To die for... and on top of that, it has a rose scent!!! And for those people who like the "day after make-up", it looks amazing the next morning. Call me crazy.

You can find it here:

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/yves-saint-laurent-volume-effet-faux-cils-noir-radical-mascara/3092706

Finally I learned how to link! :)

Thank you Mael!

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog design girl! Now I want to try it, I'm obssesssed with mascaras. Now I'm currently using the new Benefit They're real mascara, really, nice, can;t tell if I love it or not yet. ;)

    ReplyDelete