Melanie

Melanie

Aug 23, 2011

Time to donate my make up!



I told you guys I need help to get rid of all the make up that I don't use because I am seriously thinking of signing myself on the show "Hoarders". So I decided to follow Marielle's advice to donate what I don't use between my friends. I thought today was a good day to start.

Uff, more difficult than what I imagined. C'mon guys, we are talking about my super Hourglass foundation!!! And the worst part was when she yanked it frm my hands and ran to the bathroom... the next thing I heard was her yelling, " Oh, it's soooo good!!!!"And I never saw it again!

The only thing I did see throughout the day was Laura's face glowing beautifully.

5 comments:

  1. I tossed a big chunk of mine away last night. My husband was shocked and made a comment about wasted money. lol But I feel better having reduced my cosmetic girth!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. A chunk???

    Oh well... at least I have one less product, still messy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next picture of me should be wearing it!!!!! Thanks Mel! I

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm proud of you :)
    It hurts one day only, then it feels great...

    ReplyDelete