Melanie

Melanie

Jul 26, 2011

Latina and Curvy - How to dress an hourglass body type



Yes we are curvy and I am always looking for the best way to dress. How to show my curves without looking "too curvy", don't we always think that? So I thought I should share what I learned: If you have curves, get a belt and show off your waist, wear V necks tops and flare pants! Unfortunately no skinny jeans for us :(   Jeeeeez, I don't know how many pair I tried...

But apparently we have to feel lucky that we have curves, they say man like curves... I really don't know what to think...




Pues si, somos latinas y tenemos curvas... Yo siempre estoy buscando como vestirme mejor y poder sacarle provecho y parecer lo mas flaquita posible. No estamos todas en lo mismo? Entonces pense en compartir esto que aprendi: Si tenemos curvas nuestro mejor amigo son los cinturones y mostrar nuestra cinturita, los tops que sean con cuello en V preferiblemente y los pantalones que sean anchitos abajo. Nada de pantalones "tubito" para nosotros :( y a mi que me encantan!


Pero aparentemente debemos sentirnos contenta por tener curvas, dicen que  a los hombres les encanta las curvas... yo no se que pensar...

1 comment:

  1. Mel, you like like you have a model figure, but jeeze, why do they have to make those howcast's sound like a mechanical woman talking and that silly music, the info is always so good but the presentation is straight from the 50.s.

    ReplyDelete