Melanie

Melanie

Jul 21, 2011

Strawberry mask! Mascara facial de fresas!



FRUIT FACE
I read about the benefits of fruit face masks and I was waiting for the guys in my family to be busy so I could take 10 minutes to do "my thing"... Of course, they caught me, they laughed, it made me laugh, all the strawberries starting falling and we ended up having a good time! Nevertheless, I recommend only attempting this during a televised sporting event when you are certain the boys will be busy...

Strawberries contain salicylic acid that rids the skin of dead cells, makes your skin pores smaller and your face look brighter and shinier. They gently refresh and exfoliate the skin, remove impurities, and reduce redness and swelling, which is wonderful for a cleansing and skin softening facial mask.

In addition, the antioxidants in the fruit help to repair skin damage and counteract aging effects. Your skin produces millions of new cells every day, and regenerates itself completely every 30 to 40 days. But after the age of 30, this natural rejuvenating process slows considerably. At this time, the skin can benefit from a strawberry facial mask.
Further benefits of a strawberry facial mask are:
  • reinforce your skin's resisting capability to environmental stress
  • provide excellent allergy soothing, appeasing, preventing and relieving functions
  • strengthen skin immune capability
  • whiten skin




Lei en una revista sobre los beneficios de las mascaras para la cara. Yo estaba esperando que los varones de la casa se ocuparan un ratico para yo hacer lo mio... porsupuesto que apenas me puse mis fresas me cacharon y se rieron, me hicieron reir hasta que yo sentia que las fresas se me caian de la cara. La verdad fue una experiencia muy divertida. Claro que estas supuesta a relajarte pero en mi caso... no sucedio. De todas maneras les aconsejo que se aseguren que los hombres de la casa esten viendo un partido en television o que esten ocupados de verdad.

Las fresas contienen acido salicylico que quita las celulas muertas de la piel, hace que se cierren los poros y hace que la piel luzca blanca y brillante. Hacen una exfoliacion suave a la piel, limpia impurezas y reduce la inflamacion.

1 comment:

  1. Looks refreshing and fun! I will try it this weekend : )

    ReplyDelete